Asian Sex Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville

2 posters

Go down

Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville  Empty Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville

Post by Admin Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:42 pm

Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : 46 Spring House

Month/Year of Visit : 24 Oct 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.46springhouse.com.au

Phone : 0414 923838

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $170/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : Tall and firm, nice face, natural C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese from Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

After a cunt of a start to the night having gone tru no less than 6 whorehouses and not making a selection, I somehow ended up at my old haunt 46 Springhouse.

Right outside the shop the roadworks were happening and the lights were out. Walked in and everywhere was dark. Fucking council workers cut the power.

I should have called it a night and gone to jerk off, but mamasan was friendly and had 3 girls available. Went with Susan whom I've reviewed here before no less than 2x, but not recently.

It's $170/hr night rate now. Susan led me by the hand to her room down the corridor, a bigger room than her usual. It was dark that I could hardly see her. It got worse cos the shower was just cold water. Susan said don't bother so I just washed my cock. She followed and washed her pussy squatting as she always does.

Bed and room felt clean with fresh red sheet. Susan proceeded to give me the usual catbath that began with licking my ears and neck, the sides of my pecks and moving down. Lovely BBBJ with licking of the scroat and sucking of balls.

On with the dom and Susan mounts me in Asian cow, her most devastating position. She is an absolute machine and I counted over 200 reps as she squatted up and down on my cock without a break before I had to throw her off the saddle cos I was close.

Next we spooned and then onto mish and anvil before I blew hard into the bag.

She's quite flexible and her body is meaty and firm. I think she may have firmed up overall since I last saw her in around June this year. Her legs are super strong and toned, no doubt from all the work she does when she rides.

Now the one thing I wanna make clear is that Susan is a larger girl, for Asian but also for some Caucasians - she's is built for big cocks and can take a pounding in excess of some Wls i've had that hit the brakes on you a mile before.

If you're thick and at least 6 inches, you'll have fun with her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asiansexreviews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville  Empty Re: Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville

Post by Admin Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:52 pm

Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville  Susan_10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville  Empty Re: Spring House - 46 Sydenham Rd, Marrickville

Post by PENGpeng123456 Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:08 am

I love these legs,powerful

PENGpeng123456

PENGpeng123456 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2024 1:43 am

PENGpeng123456 wrote:I love these legs,powerful

Yeah buddy, she put on muscle when I had her last time here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum